General local tax € 2.00 per night and person (people up to the age of 15 are exempt)
You want to learn more about the history of the house?
If the walls of Tauernhaus Wisenneg could talk! The house was mentioned as a Tauern Hospiz/ Inn as far back as 1130 and from 1500 onwards, the hotel is often referred to under name ´´Tauernwirsthaus´´ . During this time the property was controlled by the Salzburg Cathedral Chapter and eventually extended under the Salzburg Archbishop Johan Jakob. From 1558 until 1818 the property belonged to the Wisenegger family. They were responsible for the construction of the Church, the Clergy House and the Shaidberghaus in Obertauern.
Tauernhaus Wisenegg has, during its history, entertained famous guests such as the Salzburg Archbishop Wolf Dietrich during his escape to Corinthia in 1611 or even the Austrian Emperor Francis, who dined in this house on October 1st 1807.
Between 1818 and 1904 the house changed hands very often. Dr Karl Wurm , the architect of the Tauern railway, purchased the entire possessions of the Wisenneger family in 1904. After the Second World War Tauernhaus Wisenneg was managed by a regional insurance company which sold all the neighbouring land that belonged to the house.
The archdiocese of Salzburg bought the house in 1960.
Feiere dein Fest bei uns... ob im Stüberl, im Extrazimmer, im Oskars oder im Gastgarten...
Schau vorbei im Daghofers: Iganz-Harrer-Str. 46
#feste #feiern #wein #bier #felleisundknittelfelder #daghofers #party #runder #geburtstag...